The Asterina web interface is the central configurator of Asterina PBX.
With it you can:
- install, change and delete SIP/IAX-extensions
- define, change or delete voicemail boxes and/or forwarding email addresses
- define the simultaneous ringing of several extensions
- define pickup and call groups
- set timeout
- define last resort routes
- administrate various direct outward dialings and individually assign to extensions
- define cost unit codes to each extension
Virtual extensions are also fully supported by the Asterina web interface.
Furthermore general administrative actions can be covered:
With it optional direct-dial-mappings or dial groups can be defined,
which in turn can be combined and cascaded with their own voicemail
boxes, timeouts and last resort routes.
- start, stop, restart of PBX-software
- various system status informations
- short dial definitions
- fax server configuration and administration (optional)
- least cost routing administration (optional)
- call detail records
- start, stop, restart of overall system
- and many, many more
Here some screenshots for a first orientation: